Growing Global will cover marketing and operations topics, specific country and regional information, strategy and tactical how-to topics. We are accepting speaker proposals, and you may email conference director Ellen Shannon (email@example.com) with a description of your proposed idea and your contact information.
Growing Global will cover such topics as:
- Which countries offer the largest opportunities?
- How to create the best strategy and objectives for you
- How and where to get started and rollout
- How to take your global sales to the next level
- How to use Amazon, eBay, Rakuten and other marketplaces
- How to use global partners, vendors and 3rd parties
- Customer expectations and motivations in key countries
- How to overcome the language, currency and culture differences
- Does social media work in other countries?
- How mobile marketing is used
- Prospecting and marketing challenges
- How to set a merchandising and pricing strategy
- How to uncover your competition
- About delivery and postal service options
- How local area physical stores compete
- Considerations for BTB ecommerce
- How AmazonSupply factors into global BTB
- Taxes, regulations and laws effecting ecommerce
Target attendees for Growing Global include ecommerce, marketing, operations and corporate management from ecommerce merchants.