It’s hard to believe it but once again, Operations Summit is upon us!
Next week the team at Multichannel Merchant is eager to join 800+ professionals from across the spectrum of direct-to-customer and ecommerce operations and fulfillment at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA for our fifth annual event.
We have a packed program teed up for you. From facility tours at FedEx, Giant Eagle and SEKO Logistics to our new technology track, the third annual Excellence in Customer Experience Awards and our five preconference workshops, there’s a bit of something for everyone, and more.
Some of this year’s highlights:
- Keynote speakers: new this year, we’ll be hearing from noted ecommerce supply chain expert Jim Tompkins on the seismic impact of digital disruption, and how to address it. Then Afterburner Inc. founder and CEO Jim “Murph” Murphy, a former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot instructor, will talk about how to achieve flawless execution in your organization.
- Top brands: Hear real-world examples of how operational challenges are being met and dealt with from our 100+ speakers, including executives from Dick’s Sporting Goods, Macy’s, Hudson’s Bay Co., Nordstrom, REI, McKesson and Lane Bryant, among others.
- New workshop: Cross-Border Strategies and Tactics. An expert panel will go in depth on topics like how to build your cross-border shipping strategy and the best ways to source and vet local fulfillment and delivery partners.
- Welcome Party: Always a highlight at Ops Summit, the Welcome Party on Monday night is a great place to meet up with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, get a leg up on your networking and make new contacts.
- New technology track: moderated by Doug Brochu, founder and CEO of Bridge Solutions Group, this new track will take a high-level view of systems and integrations covering WMS, OMS, inventory management and supply chain management. Come with questions and leave armed with insights!
As always, there will be plenty of opportunity at Operations Summit to connect with industry peers, get reacquainted with friends and make valuable new contacts.
Looking forward to seeing you all there in the land of three rivers!