ShipStation has announced new carrier integrations in Canada and Australia, as well as expanding into the UK.
Retailers and e-commerce companies based in Canada, Australia and the UK can get back their time and focus on selling anywhere and everywhere thanks to ShipStation’s software.
ShipStation’s Canada, Australia and UK users have access to the following shipping features:
● Batch printing of more than 500 shipping labels at a time
● Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and many more
● Continually updated automation features to set up shipping processes to save time and money
● Automatic tracking and delivery emails, keeping customers updated about the status of their order
● Wireless printing via ShipStation Connect, allowing users to send shipping labels to one printer and packing slips to another
In addition, ShipStation users in these countries who ship internationally will be able to:
● Set up automatically populated customs forms for international shipments
● Create automatic customs documentation
● Set up customs forms to be automatically signed for international shipments
“International e-commerce is growing rapidly and Canada, Australia and the UK are three of the top ten countries with the most e-commerce sales,” says ShipStation’s VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “ShipStation is pleased to support our users in these countries by integrating with the carriers they know and utilize on a daily basis and providing a best-in-class shipping solution.”
Here are some of the ShipStation partners that also operate in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the UK: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, OpenCart, Squarespace, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, ChannelAdvisor, MailChimp, Lime Light CRM, Stripe, Ecwid, Brightpearl, SkuVault, TradeGecko, Dear Systems, PayPal, and Zapier.
In addition to the above, ShipStation also announced an integration with Purolator, one of Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions providers in Canada. ShipStation’s e-commerce merchants based in Canada will now be able to ship to users throughout Canada and around the world, using ShipStation’s best-in-class shipping software and Purolator’s delivery service.
“With the addition of Purolator as a carrier, ShipStation sellers have 100% Canadian coverage,” says Gilbreath. “We are excited to continue to help our Canadian customers, no matter where they sell online or how they ship, dramatically reducing the amount of time spent on their order management, label creation and fulfillment process.”