FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Retailers across the globe recognize Amazon as a powerful tool in the ecommerce landscape to help them sell more and reach international markets, but it takes more than simply listing your products on Amazon to find success. In 2013, Marketplace sellers on Amazon sold more than a billion units worldwide, cumulatively worth tens of billions of dollars. Every retailer can have equally as strong sales on Amazon, but you need to be proactive and up to date with the ever-evolving trends and requirements in order to improve and grow as an Amazon retailer.
Join ChannelAdvisor’s Marketplace Services Team Lead John Bryan as he shares guidance on some of the most important strategies that retailers should employ to keep your products and brand one step ahead of your competitors on Amazon.
During this webinar, you will learn tips on how to:
- Optimize your keywords and listings to match your customers’ search preferences
- Create a formula to win the Buy Box
- Leverage Amazon’s offerings such as Fulfillment by Amazon and Amazon Prime to sell more without worrying about limited storage space
- Use data to stay competitive with pricing and improve customer metrics
- Expand to international audiences with Amazon as your gateway