ChannelAdvisor announced the launch of its new Digital Marketing solution which integrates its feed management and bid management capabilities, including paid search campaigns, Google Product Listing Ads and other advertising channels, from affiliate marketing to social media.
The introduction of Google Shopping in 2012 changed the game for retailers and brands, requiring more sophisticated campaign management. As a result, ChannelAdvisor’s new, enhanced solution is a necessity for online retailers looking to properly manage cross-channel initiatives.
“Having worked with retailers and manufacturers for over a decade, we’ve seen the digital marketing space explode in complexity,” said ChannelAdvisor President and Chief Operating Officer David Spitz.
“To stay ahead, retailers need precise and real-time linkage between their products, campaigns, tracking, and optimization across more channels than ever. ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing brings all of these capabilities together on a single, integrated platform, giving our customers a strategic competitive advantage.”
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing is designed to maximize sales while minimizing spend. It includes features unique to product-centric marketing to enable optimal management of campaigns, including Google Product Listing Ads, comparison shopping engines, Inventory-Driven Search, product-level reporting and more, such as:
- Integrated price, quantity and bidding to make it easier, more efficient and more effective to manage disparate advertising channels
- Cross-device conversion tracking to best manage mobile traffic and measure it against traffic from PCs and tablets
- Automation of complex, time-consuming tasks such as keyword generation, data transformation, seasonal bid adjustment and overall bid management
- Actionable Retail Insights—ChannelAdvisor’s array of analytics and reporting—to ensure qualified traffic to retailers’ websites through:
- Cross-channel reporting for correlations
- SKU-level reporting for granular-level performance
- Attribution and assist tracking
- Competition Watch for insights into competitors’ ads and positions
- The ability to easily insert products and brands into the conversation on social media sites such as Pinterest and Facebook
- Flexibility and control for retailers to manage campaigns internally or outsource to ChannelAdvisor’s team of Managed Services experts
“Before, we had one person managing our shopping feeds and mobile ads, another person managing our display ads and retargeting, and yet another managing our paid search campaigns. Having all these moving pieces made it incredibly difficult to compare performance on these channels, determine where to invest further or pull back, and sync quantity and promotions across advertising channels,” said Mobile Karma Vice President of E-Commerce Woody Anderson.
“Now, using ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing, this is all integrated under one umbrella, creating efficiencies and economies of scale, providing data to easily track clicks and assists, and enabling us to use that data to increase quality traffic and conversions.”
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing allows sellers to get their products front and center on global, local or mobile search engine results pages through Google Product Listing Ads, paid search and comparison shopping engines. Digital Marketing employs Flex Feed technology, so advertisers can easily explore additional feed-based destinations such as retargeting providers and affiliate networks as well as benefit from SKU level performance reporting across those programs. Once traffic hits sellers’ websites, ChannelAdvisor can help improve the buyer experience and optimize the path to conversion. Finally, Digital Marketing inserts retailers’ products into the conversation on social media as consumers discover and discuss products via sites such as Pinterest and Facebook.
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing joins ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces, Webstores Amplifier and Rich Media to complete the ChannelAdvisor platform. Through this platform, ChannelAdvisor offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.