While “MCM Awards” has been a trending search term on MultichannelMerchant.com, we have yet to determine dates for the 2012 edition of the catalog and ecommerce channel contest.
But one thing is certain: The MCM editors feel there are a lot of valuable tips retailers can use as they gear up for the holidays.
While the ecommerce entries reflected how sites looked, felt and worked during the late-February 2011 judging period, the majority of business-to-consumer catalog entries were holiday 2010-themed.
But both the catalog and ecommerce winners can be a valuable resource for retailers who are cramming as Black Friday and Cyber Monday approach.
So here’s a resource of MCM Awards-related articles that may help you beat the competition this holiday:
- Meet the 2011 Multichannel Merchant of the Year: Filson
- Why eBags Is An Exceptional Ecommerce Site
- The 2011 MCM Awards Winners
- How to Make a Great Search Results Page
- Pay Attention to the Item Detail Page
- The Top 10 Ecommerce Sites
- Top 10 Ecommerce Merchandisers
- Top 10 Search and Navigation Scores
- Top 15 Home Pages
- The Top 15 Catalogs (includes B-to-B)
- The Top 11 Catalog Covers
- Salesmanship Triumphs: Copy That Sells Differentiates MCM Awards Winners From Also-rans