|While presenting a number of risks and some significant barriers to entry, global ecommerce represents a massive opportunity and more retailers are jumping onboard as solutions for addressing cross-border business become more readily available.
In this MCM Outlook report on Global Ecommerce, you will learn:
- What the strong U.S. dollar means for global ecommerce growth
- The considerations for entering new markets
- How to handle taxes, tariffs and other international fees
- How delivery expectations vary from country to country
- And more…
The following Global Ecommerce experts are quoted in this report:
- Carl Miller, founder and managing director of the Global Retail Insights Network (GRIN)
- Tina Naetscher, director of international business, Nasty Gal
- Marshall Porter, senior vice president and general manager of Gilt
- Jamison Shelton, owner and principal of Global Nuance Consulting
- David Wachter, division president of urban apparel brand Jimmy Jazz
- Zia Daniell Wigder, research director of global ecommerce for Forrester
Thank you for downloading this report.
You may also find the following event, article, and special report of interest: