As noted in yesterday’s Show Daily, a number of exhibitors are unveiling products, upgrades, and services at this year’s ACCM. Here, just a few of the new offerings:
* Broomfield, CO-based database marketer Abacus (booth #623) unveiled its new brand identity, which CEO Brian Rainey said illustrates the company’s “dedication to reducing complexity, discovering what matters, and our commitment to helping marketers find continued and improved value.” Rainey said the change also illustrates Abacus’s ongoing expansion of services, which include new ways of using data, databases, processing, and analytics.
* Acxiom Corp. (booth #670) and Decision Intelligence have teamed to launch Acxiom’s Contact Optimization Solution. Using Acxiom’s data expertise and Personicx segmentation system with Decision Intelligence’s analytic capabilities, the solution helps marketers develop the optimal promotional contact strategy for each customer.
* Ridgefield, CT-based list services firm D-J Associates (booth #419) has two new-to-market lists: upscale home decor direct marketer Room Service Home and dancewear manufacturer/marketer Danskin.
* Cambridge, MA-based Endeca (booth #713) recently released an expanded suite of Market Solutions built on its Information Access Platform. Endeca Solutions for Retail includes an online retail package that offers advanced merchandising, new search listing capabilities, A/B testing, and enhanced reporting. * Catalog Advantage from Denver-based Equifax Marketing Services (booth #464) promises to help merchants identify alternative prospecting universes by combining data regarding buying habits, behaviors, and lifestyles.
* From Maynard, MA-based Kaon Interactive (booth #716): Kaon 3D PDF, integrated with the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), better enables marketers to use interactive capabilities and three-dimensional imaging in e-mail campaigns. It also speeds up the time to open the document and enables e-catalog Websites to have a PDF document with three-D objects stored and ready for downloading.
* Montreal-based Progi-Media (booth #148) released the latest version of its flagship catalog production solution, Onyx Publication. Version 2.5 combines content management (Onyx CMS), page layout and dynamic preview (PM-Preview), and virtual proof approval (PM-Net Proofing) in one Web-based solution.
* QuickAddress for Multichannel Retail, from Boston-based QAS (booth #342) contains the company’s core address validation products as well as new Address Type Indicator functionality designed to make it easier for mailers to select the lowest-cost carrier for each address.
* Sansui Software (booth #114) is introducing PublishNow! for Catalogers, which combines layout automation with direct access to popular content and digital asset management systems to provide a complete catalog publishing solution that automates production for both print and the Web.