* Chicago-based database marketing provider Alterian (booth #507) has partnered with Lanham, MD-based database marketing agency Merkle (booth #607) to improve operational efficiencies and deliver gains in database functionality, increase development speed, and enable faster execution of complex campaigns. Alterian’s database tools provide marketers with hands-on access to data and the ability to run rapid, complex analytical queries from their desktops and then execute campaigns to segments selected through this analysis.
* Petaluma, CA-based MarketLive (booth #677), an e-commerce provider for small and midsize marketers, announced the launch of its newest version of its MarketLive software last week. MarketLive 5.0 offers monthly updates, the ability to pick and choose features, search engine optimization, and the “perfect” shopping cart. Additionally, MarketLive 5.0 will open the platform up for third-party developers to write applications to the technology.
* Garden City, NY-based creative agency YES Solutions (booth #750) is demonstrating its YES Solutions Brochure, a multipurpose interactive promotional tool that drives sales and brand development through kiosk, Web, and offline applications.
* Toronto-based Canada Post (booth #107) has added a cross-border fulfillment capability to its Borderfree suite of solutions. The new logistics service enables a merchant to prepare parcels bound for Canadian customers inhouse and to use Borderfree’s two U.S. distribution centers to complete the cross-border requirements on the merchant’s behalf.
* PowerReviews v2, from Millbrae, CA-based PowerReviews (booth #151) added Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) enhancements, a Tag Suggest feature, and other improvements to its customer review solution, which enables marketers to add feedback from customers on their Websites.