Box announced that Bonobos, is deploying Box’s content management platform enterprise-wide for managing and collaborating on content in the cloud. Bonobos, which launched exclusively online in 2007 and now has more than 23 physical “Guideshop” locations nationwide, chose Box to empower employees with the most efficient and secure platform for distributing content across its workforce.
“Our business depends on finding the most efficient way to distribute digital assets to our employees, retail partners and customers,” said Dominique Essig, Chief Experience Officer at Bonobos. “Box gives us a secure platform to manage large volumes of content, marketing materials, and training programs on any device, so that we can provide a truly unique shopping experience to our customers.”
“Recent shifts in the retail business model require today’s store associates and retail partners to be enabled through secure and easy to use mobile technology,” said Jeff Schultz, Executive Managing Director, Industries at Box. “Bonobos is one of the most iconic and game-changing brands out there in terms of how they approach digital and physical retail and with Box, they are able to power their asset heavy workflows and empower employees to collaborate securely from anywhere.”
As part of its effort to make it easier for everyone– from the merchandising team, to the store associates on the floor, to retail partners– to find, access and collaborate on content, Bonobos IT chose Box to:
- Create efficiencies in creative request processes by centralizing assets into one digital library;
- Ensure security and permission controls of frequently changing brand content by leveraging auto archiving and link expiration features;
- Streamline remerchandising and visual processes by leveraging Box Capture to take photos, annotate, and collaborate directly in real-time;
- Customize eCommerce workflows with the Box API to improve operations processes; and
- Power customized digital experiences for employees and customers with the Box Platform.