CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hawk Search announced today it has made significant advancements to its popular Hawk Search technology, an e-commerce site search solution that offers relevant product recommendations through logic incorporating user behavior. Making its debut in booth #1442 at IRCE 2015, June 2–5 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Hawk Search offers advanced site search functionality based on an upgraded core engine that enables e-commerce businesses to personalize product recommendations from individual browsing and shopping behavior in real time without implementing a third party personalization solution.
Using the improved machine-learning engine within Hawk Search, businesses are now able to implement every type of personalization strategy important to online shoppers, from product recommendations extracted from order histories and shopper behaviors, to individualized, predictive one-to-one product recommendations.
Key upgrades to Hawk Search’s capabilities include:
- Modern personalization and recommendation engine—Vastly improved machine-learning engine allows for immediate functionality for existing customers. The foundation is also set for continued innovation throughout the year.
- Contextually relevant product recommendations—Offers 12 out-of-the-box recommendation strategies including page context, last viewed item, last added to cart and last purchase. Deliver the same kind of personalized product recommendations that companies like Amazon provide.
- 1-to-1 personalization—Personalization was improved at the core of Hawk Search so features such as site search, auto-complete, dynamic landing pages, and product recommendations deliver a personalized experience based on an individual visitor’s actions and behaviors.
- Wisdom of the crowd—Hawk Search’s improved real-time data collection framework not only gathers behaviors and actions across sessions and devices, but discovers insights that drive a relevant customer experience.
- Advanced Workbench Controls—Business users have full control over their product recommendation and merchandising efforts. A/B testing and combining recommendation strategies are all possible without programmers. Easily preview your tests to get feedback on how the engine is working.
Other significant enhancements in Hawk Search include the ability to deliver personal recommendations on every page throughout the shopping experience and expanded capabilities for the merchandising team that make it possible to easily refine the experience through an intuitive merchandising workbench.
“We are extremely excited to be showcasing the advanced capabilities of Hawk Search at IRCE 2015. Hawk Search is a true example of our commitment to customer-driven development,” said Paul Matker, chief executive officer, ROC Commerce. “Our culture of incorporating customer feedback and valuable insight into the development process allows us to continue to ensure the capabilities of Hawk Search are in sync with today’s business demands. Our goal is to make it possible for every e-commerce business to effectively and affordably respond to a dynamic marketplace with a competitive advantage.”
About Hawk Search
Founded in 2012, Hawk Search is a feature-rich e-commerce site search engine designed to help deliver a relevant and effective customer experience. Over 400 Hawk Search customers are experiencing tremendous revenue increases with features including the utilization of personalized search results, the ability to target site search results based on visitor location and custom visitor buckets, intelligent search that automatically adjusts relevancy by popularity, banner campaigns and dynamic landing pages for merchandising and more. For more information visit:www.hawksearch.com