Welcome to the 2012 MCM Awards. The call for entries is now open!
In their 27th year, the MCM Awards are a celebration of cross-channel excellence for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer merchandise marketers.
Why should you enter the MCM Awards? An MCM Award is the industry’s top honor for cross-channel marketers, but the benefits of winning go beyond that:
- • Finalists’ campaigns are highlighted across industry authority Multichannel Merchant’s communications channels, including the magazine and website.
- • Finalists will receive a badge that will show their customers they are excellent cross-channel merchants.
- • Winners will be honored at the National Etailing and Mailing Organization of America (NEMOA) Fall directXchange Conference on September 19-20, in Mystic, CT.
- • You’ll get feedback from our panel of industry experts that can help you make your cross-channel campaigns even better.
- • Your vendors will be able to brag that they help drive your cross-channel excellence.
Gold, Silver and Bronze awards are awarded for cross-channel excellence in the following categories:
- • B-to-C Smaller-Size Company (with an annual revenue range of $0 to $10 million)
- • B-to-C Mid-Size Company (with an annual revenue of $10 million to $75 million)
- • B-to-C Large-Size Company (with an annual revenue of $75 million or above)
- • B-to-B Smaller-Size Company (with an annual revenue range of $0 to $10 million)
- • B-to-B Mid-Size Company (with an annual revenue of $10 million to $75 million)
- • B-to-B Large-Size Company (with an annual revenue of $75 million or above)
We hope to see your entries this year. And if you have any questions that cannot be answered on our MCM Awards website, please do not hesitate to give me a call or write me an email.