Welcome to the 2011 Multichannel Merchant Awards. We are now accepting entries.
In its 26th year, the MCM Awards are the industry’s top honors for b-to-b and b-to-c multichannel marketers, and recognize superior print catalogs and websites.
Gold and Silver awards are awarded for quality in both print and web in the following categories:
- Apparel, Annual Sales Under $20 million
- Apparel, Annual Sales Over $20 million
- Business Specialty Products (includes apparel, medical and dental supplies, premiums/incentives, graphics and art supplies, office products)
- Children’s Products
- Computer and High-Tech Equipment and Software (includes electronics, camera gear)
- Consumer Specialty Products, Annual Sales Under $20 million
(includes travel, beauty, books, music)
- Consumer Specialty Products, Annual Sales Over $20 million
- General Merchandise (Web channel entries only)
- Gifts, Annual Sales Under $20 million
- Gifts, Annual Sales Over $20 million
- Home, Hardware and Gardening Products
- Industrial Supplies/MRO
- Sporting Goods/Hobbies
- Traffic Driver (print channel entries only, for catalogs whose primary purpose is to drive shoppers to stores or websites)
We’ve made some significant changes for the 2011 Awards, too, including:
The option to enter offline and online. Last year we did not accept mail-entries, but we will in 2010.
Simplified entry requirements. We changed the financial requirements slightly this year to encourage entries from companies that were not authorized to provide precise sales figures.
More judges feedback for entrants. We are streamlining the judging evaluation process to ensure that we can provide more feedback to entrants.
No increase in entry fee. Despite rising costs associated with producing the MCM Awards, we’re holding the fee at 2010 levels.
Why should you enter the 2011 MCM Awards?
Even if you don’t make it through to the final round, all entries receive constructive feedback from the distinguished judging panel. So just be entering, you receive a mini-critique from several industry experts – and that’s well worth the price of entry.
We hope to see your entry this year! The deadline for all entries is January 28, 2011.