Big challenges face B2B and B2C merchants as they try to keep up with the always-connected customer. As a result, around-the-clock direct-to customer activity has made fulfillment and contact centers even busier. As behind-the-scenes activity increases, merchants are doing their best to keep their processes flowing. In this MCM Outlook 2013 report on Operations and Fulfillment, you will learn:
- How merchants measure success in the contact center.
- What systems merchants plan to add in their fulfillment centers.
- Which carrier merchants rely on most for International and domestic shipping.
- How ship-from-store is helping bricks-and-mortar merchants expand fulfillment options.
- How social media and live chat stack up in the contact center.