ShipStation has announced an integration with DHL Express Canada which will allow its ecommerce merchants based in Canada to ship to customers around the world using ShipStation’s software and DHL’s delivery service.
”This integration underscores our continued investment in our global network, and the importance of e-commerce to our growth in Canada,” said Andrew Williams, CEO DHL Express Canada. “As our business continues to grow, so do our efforts in providing our customers the best platforms and services to expand their businesses.”
ShipStation’s Canada-based customers can now connect their DHL Express account to ShipStation in seconds, empowering Canadian online sellers to use the following features in ShipStation:
- Access to Contract Rates: Print labels using the merchant’s own negotiated shipping rates to take advantage of cost savings
- Free Electronic Signature on every package: Every package shipped through DHL Express automatically receives free Electronic Signature
- Insurance: Choose to include carrier insurance with any shipment
- Automated Customs Docs: ShipStation will automatically fill customs documentation to make international shipping a breeze
- Billing: Allow shoppers to use their own DHL Express rates by using bill to a third party and bill duties and taxes to the recipient features
- Paperless Customs Docs: ShipStation uses DHL’s Paperless Trade Technology eliminating the need to print paper and save costs
In addition to these features, ShipStation offers the automatic importing of your online orders from wherever you sell. Once the merchant fulfills the order, ShipStation automatically submits the DHL Express tracking information back to the online store or marketplace to update the shipping status on the order and notify the customer with shipment tracking information.
“Our Canadian customers are important to us,” says ShipStation’s VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “By offering a feature-rich integration with DHL we are helping those customers to become exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders, wherever they sell and however they ship.”