What if you could create a dream team of top direct-to-customer and ecommerce operations executives, putting all their experience, brainpower and industry knowledge into one room to generate ideas that will help you grow your business and make it run more efficiently?
The good news is you can relax as the heavy lifting has already been done for you.
A lineup of 10 top executives across a range of disciplines in DTC and ecommerce operations will gather at Operations Summit 2016, April 12-14 in Cincinnati, to discuss key issues, trends and solutions among a collegial group of high-level peers.
The three-hour-plus session, “Senior Executive Forum: Senior Operations Executives,” will again feature a lively, moderated roundtable format, with senior leaders introducing each topic and guiding the flow of the discussion.
Among the topics to be discussed in the roundtable sessions:
- Improving fulfillment efficiency, continuous improvement and lean operations
- Workforce management productivity measurement and reporting
- Selecting technology that’s right for your company to ensure ROI
- Analytics, KPIs and metrics for senior leaders to manage by
Confirmed roundtable moderators for the forum (more to be added):
- Curt Barry, President, F. Curtis Barry & Company
- Brian Barry, Senior Consultant, F. Curtis Barry & Co.
- Kunal Thakkar, Senior Vice President, Operations, Newegg.com
- Thomas Epting, Co-Founder, COO, UncommonGoods
- Erik Caldwell, SVP Logistics and Supply ChainHudson’s Bay Company
- Matt Dellos, Vice President of Fulfillment, Premier Performance
- Brian Hanson, Vice President of Operations, Figi’s
- Matt Troy, Vice President, Catalog & Ecommerce, The Honey Baked Ham Company, LLC
- Peter Rice, Chairman, Elk Run, LLC
The interactive forum will be co-led by Multichannel Merchant and leading operations consultants from F. Curtis Barry & Co. So meet us in Cincinnati in two months, and be prepared to come away from this forum with valuable insights and practical solutions you can apply on day one.