KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., – Sept. 18, 2017 – Radial, the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, today announced Radial Edge, a suite of solutions built to give brands valuable differentiation and the ability to scale in today’s difficult retail economy. Radial has added to its Core fulfillment and operations footprint with a new technology stack that gives retailers a path to profitably competing, better surviving the declining eCommerce margins and a way to meet customer expectations set by the behemoth marketplaces dominating online sales.
The Radial Edge technology stack acts as an extension to Radial’s Core, a fulfillment and eCommerce operations footprint that is the second largest to Amazon and yet is uniquely designed to handle retail brands of all sizes. Radial operates 25 fulfillment centers worldwide and fulfilled 306M orders in 2016 on behalf of the world’s favorite brands.
“Radial Edge represents a sea-change in the disconnected and competitive world of eCommerce,” said Stefan Weitz, EVP, Technology Services for Radial. “ Radial Core takes the guesswork and risk out of implementing eCommerce delivery and operations solutions, and now with Radial Edge delivers on ways to gain profitable growth and additional market differentiation.”
The Radial Edge solution set includes:
- Radial Inventory Optimization:Radial Inventory Optimization uses sophisticated machine learning to help merchants place inventory in the right places, minimizing markdowns, shipping costs, and out-of-stocks.
- Radial Dropship:Today’s consumers expect nearly infinite inventory and selection. Radial Dropship opens a network of 26,000 suppliers to deliver products on-demand, with zero working capital outlay or inventory risk to retailers.
- Marketplaces: With pre-integrated hooks into third party domestic and international marketplaces, Radial makes it easy for retailers to extend their reach to millions of new customers, increasing ecommerce sales by as much as 60 percent.
- Active Delivery Management: Easily track all shipments in your network and gain powerful transparency so customer care and fulfillment can proactively address and correct shipment issues before they become the customer’s problem.
- In-Transit Notifications: Take control of the delivery experience and keep your customers informed every step with SMS shipment and delivery notifications.
- Visual IVR: Give your customers quick access to information and answers with an enriched self-service customer service experience through a visual smartphone menu.
- Messaging: Offer your customers mobile messaging apps like SMS, Facebook Messenger and messaging platforms.
- Digitized Handwriting: Stand out from the crowd without the cost and time associated with handwritten communications by utilizing a web or API integration to provide a memorable and personalized digitally written notes.
- Inventory Remarketing Services: Radial takes aged inventory and promotes it across top eCommerce marketplace channels, including Amazon, eBay and Jet.com generating 3x times the revenue than other solutions provide.
- Cross Border: Increase your top line by tapping into a $2.5 trillion international market with a solution that handles demand generation in overseas markets and all the global logistics including duty and tax processing with Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) to ensure a better customer experience.
- Seller Fulfilled Prime: Leverage Amazon Prime in our distribution center network to realize the benefits of Prime shipping status without using fulfillment by Amazon.
More than 200 retailers are already on Radial Core, which provides intelligent order management, fulfillment and logistics, global payments and fraud solutions and customer care capabilities at a global scale, and represents the gold standard for profitable eCommerce operations.
Radial is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, enabling brands and retailers to profitably exceed retail customer expectations. Radial’s technical, powerful omnichannel solutions connect supply and demand through efficient fulfillment and transportation options, intelligent fraud detection, payments, and tax systems, and personalized customer care services. Hundreds of retailers and brands confidently partner with Radial to simplify their post-click commerce and improve their customer experiences. Radial brings flexibility and scalability to their supply chains and optimizes how, when and where orders go from desire to delivery. Learn how we work with you at www.radial.com.