Redesign that includes new “Reputation Audit” of advertiser accounts helps sales pros sell more digital advertising and digital marketing services
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (January 9, 2018) — SalesFuel is proud to announce the unveiling of its AdMall PRO’s brand new Digital Audit 2.0, helping sales professionals sell more digital advertising and digital marketing services.
With an eye on the future, SalesFuel’s development team collected user feedback to enhance and upgrade the features of AdMall PRO’s Digital Audit. The Digital Audit is a real-time analysis of a local prospect’s digital marketing efforts. It allows users to do a data capture of any client or advertising prospect’s digital presence in less than a minute, revealing activity in digital advertising, local search SEO, social media, content marketing, web design, reputation management and more. Digital Audit makes selling digital marketing services and digital advertising easier and smarter.
SalesFuel CEO C.Lee Smith explains, “The 2018 redesign’s improvements are based on new technology and data sources, AdMall’s client survey responses and feedback and focus groups with sellers of digital media. This 2.0 version lives up to our mission of helping teams to ‘Sell Smarter®’. Listening to user feedback and a having a constant eye on the future assures that SalesFuel’s products stay firmly on the cutting-edge of trends, technology and the ever-shifting sales landscape.”
New features and updates include:
- An entire section devoted to content marketing
- The ability for users to choose his/her own audience type to target
- A Facebook analysis to identify what might be wrong on a business’ page
- New reputation audit – ratings and reviews from customers. This includes industry-specific sites like: Home Advisor, Angie’s List, Auto Trader, BBB, Booking.com, Dealer Rater, Health Grades, Home Advisor, Hotels.com, Houzz, Martindale, OpenTable, Rate MDs, Spa Finder, Trip Advisor, Trivago, Vitals, Wellness, and Zomato
- Better website analysis
- Digital Alignment Score shows how your advertisers’ customers digital use and your advertisers’ current digital marketing efforts align
The popular Digital Audit reimagining also emphasizes information in the audit including SEO, SEM, social media, content, website design, and reputation management.
SalesFuel provides more than 2,000 sales teams nationwide with “The Power to Sell Smarter” through its unique portfolio of sales tools, training and intelligence. This empowers sales teams to provide value-first to their accounts, stand out from their competition and attract a higher level of talent and clientele.
SalesFuel is proud of its new TeamKeeper® product, a revolutionary new data-driven platform helping managers and team leaders Manage Smarter™. The company also has its popular AdMall® product line for media sales and agency new business hunters. The company’s current core products also include the SalesFuel API and Gitomer Certified Sales Training. SalesFuel’s team of sales transformation consultants can provide assistance with strategic planning, pricing models, compensation/incentive programs and digital marketing.
Thought leadership is delivered free-of-charge through the firm’s many white papers and daily sales briefings at SalesFuel.com. SalesFuel also produces theMediaSalesToday.com and SalesFuel Today e-publications, which are updated several times daily for sales professionals across North America.
For more information, visit our website at www.salesfuel.com.
- Twitter: @salesfuel
- Facebook: facebook.com/salesfuel
- Video Channel: vimeo.com/salesfuel
- LinkedIn Company Page: linkedin.com/company/sales-fuel