FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
No brand likes to see negative customer feedback, but when it happens they have to be ready to see them as loud calls to action (CTAs) and offer constructive, well-informed responses.
According to Bazaarvoice’s “The Conversation Index: Volume 6” study, shoppers who read helpful brand responses to reviews are 186% more likely to make a purchase and show 157% higher average product sentiment. Also, 41% of consumers see a brand’s response to an online review as a sign that the brand really cares about its customers.
This webinar will take an in-depth look into how brands can properly track, interpret and respond to negative reviews to yield positive results. Household brand Homax (Goo-Gone) and comfort products brand Sleep Revolution will share how their participation with reviews gives them a direct conversation with consumers never before possible. Attendees to the webinar will learn:
- the key words and phrases in negative reviews to look out for
- how to respond to negative feedback in a conversational, human way
- the six kinds of reviews to watch for
- which industries see the most CTAs in reviews
- what kinds of responses to reviews consumers find most helpful