Free Live Webinar – Tuesday, September 27, 2011 – 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m PT
It’s time to talk digital catalog strategy. Digital catalogs can expand your reach and make it easy to step into the ecommerce game. By taking a look at the approach, use, and valuation of your digital catalog, you can save time and money while achieving your goals.
In this webinar you will hear two case studies of companies using digital catalogs to drive sales and product awareness. They will explain why they created digital catalogs, which features helped them reach their goals, and the results they’ve seen.
Join us to learn:
- Why going digital works: Discover why these companies ultimately decided to go digital, and how their catalogs work with – and surpass – other media
- Which features matter: With all the bells and whistles available today, hear which ones make a difference in these real scenarios
- How it all comes together: From production to publishing, learn what processes and benchmarks to use, and how to measure your success
- Jim Tierney, Senior Writer, Multichannel Merchant
- Mary Rector-Gable, Founder and CEO, behindthechair.com
- George Szymkiewicz, Manager of Corporate Marketing & Communications, Avago Technologies