Multichannel Merchant s accepts press/news releases for posting, including new product/service announcements, research and findings, customer wins and industry-related job changes.
Do not submit articles or blog posts, news and announcements only; send contribution pitches instead to email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that due to volume, submissions may take a day or two to review before posting.
Although we can’t guarantee we’ll report on or post every item submitted, adhering to the following guidelines will increase your chance of coverage:
- Keep your releases brief and clearly state who, what, where, when and why in the first two paragraphs.
- Include a daytime phone number with area code for verification purposes.
- Identify the organization or individual submitting the release in the fields provided.
- Add a dateline in bold at the top of the release like this: Chicago, June 10, 2020 – . Also don’t include things like PR Web, Businesswire, etc.
- Don’t include things like “for immediate release” or contact details at the top of the release; contacts go at the bottom.
- Please indicate whether the news is under embargo for future publication, and if so, provide that date.
- House style preferred: U.S., not US; ecommerce; omnichannel; multichannel
- Use this format for all quotes: “Our company is very proud of our accomplishments,” said CEO Joe Jackson. “We plan to continue to win. We will also grow our sales exponentially.” Never: Joe Jackson commented, “We plan to continue to win.” Also, always provide attribution, i.e. who is speaking.
- Don’t use all caps in headlines; capitalize each word except for articles like “a” “the” “and” “at” “as” “of” etc.: Acme Continues to Produce Widgets at a Record Pace
- Render all percentages as: 38%.
Multichannel Merchant’s editors will review all submissions to ensure the content is newsworthy, accurate, relevant and in a standard press release format. Accepted submissions will be posted under the Press Release section on Multichannelmerchant.com.
To submit your release, please complete the fields below: