|Merchants in 2015 are faced with major challenges in fulfilling orders from multiple channels, including web, mobile, in store and catalog, and doing so in increasingly rapid fashion.
Order fulfillment automation can address the growing demand for shortened time to customer by increasing the number of units that can be processed per day, allowing its DCs to get more out the door faster.
In this report, you will learn:
- How order fulfillment automation impacts inventory and customer satisfaction
- Why order fulfillment automation systems are becoming more modular and standardized, and thus simpler, in their design
- How order fulfillment automation systems can address demand and reduce errors
The following order fulfillment automation experts are quoted in this report:
- John Kemp, owner of Kemp Systems and Associates
- Kevin Thompson, distribution systems manager at Cabela’s
- Troy Van Wormer, vice president of operations at iHerb
- Jeff Wood, supply chain director at Petzl America
- Jeff Hedges, president Opex Corp
Thank you for downloading this report.
You may also find the following articles and reports of interest: