Lands’ End has announced a new fall catalog strategy, complementary digital initiatives and an overall brand advertising campaign aimed at the company’s loyal customers, as well as initiatives inviting new, prospective customers to extend the Lands’ End family. Lands’ End is undertaking an exciting elevation of its brand positioning to move forward and continue being a best-in-class retailer. For more than 50 years, Lands’ End has been dedicated to providing customers legendary quality, value and customer service.
Lands’ End will kick off the new strategy with the introduction of different initiatives including new lifestyle campaigns — Quality.Time and A Closer Look at the Land. Both are visually impactful and feature a strong sense of Lands’ End’s heritage and DNA. Each will be featured online and in catalog format. Overall, the new creative direction presents a stronger point of view that reflects the company’s values with a proud nod to a deep-rooted American heritage.
- The Quality.Time campaign is focused on the loyal, long-term customer and celebrates multi-generational families with a strong sense of community and heartfelt connections. Leveraging the current strength of the Lands’ End brand, it showcases great classics, apparel and accessories for the entire family.
- A Closer Look at the Land provides a new view of Lands’ End with a journey to explore the true identity of the company’s core values through nature’s beauty. The campaign features additional styles to appeal to a wider audience shown through beautiful, rich imagery that embraces nature’s finest moments.
“This is an exciting time at Lands’ End as we elevate our brand story,” said Federica Marchionni, CEO of Lands’ End. “When I joined Lands’ End I knew I had discovered ‘the best kept secret’ and I want to continue to build upon the brand’s strong heritage and innovative spirit. Lands’ End is a brand that inspires and relates to today’s customers every day, everywhere.”
In addition to a new look and feel for campaign imagery, the company is rolling out new initiatives to best tell the brand story:
- The brand campaign will appear in major publishers including Condé Nast, Hearst, Bloomberg, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Time Inc.
- In addition, these efforts are complemented with online digital advertising and featured on news and lifestyle properties.
- Landsend.com will experience a refresh to better serve all customers with a streamlined check-out process, along with other site improvements. A newly designed index will be launched later this month.
- For the fall apparel launch, customers will start to receive Lands’ End catalogs with a new format that offers easier shopping, more product offerings and photographs that tell stories reflecting the new campaigns.