AUDIENCES ROOTED IN ZERO-PARTY DATA WILL BE A LEADING SOLUTION IN THE FACE OF A COOKIELESS FUTURE
Boston, Dec. 6, 2022 — ViralGains, the leading zero-party data gathering and advertising platform for finding, understanding, and nurturing new and returning customers, and LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP), the industry’s leading data enablement platform, today announced a partnership that will enable marketers and advertisers to extend ViralGains’ Zero-Party and VoiceAlike® Audiences across 400+ partners in LiveRamp’s digital portfolio.
With a clear shift in the market underway, privacy-centric data is a critical area of focus among brands, agencies, and publishers alike. Zero-party data is emerging as a winning solution due to its emphasis on information consumers choose to share. This, in turn, enables the consumer to personalize their brand experience on their own terms, and therefore creates a better relationship between brands and consumers.
ViralGains’ ability to deliver quality audiences based on declared data (Zero-Party Audiences) and inferred data (VoiceAlike® Audiences), combined with LiveRamp’s ability to port those audiences across different platforms, makes way for a new approach to audience targeting that has the consumer’s voice at the center. Benefits include:
- Enhanced Performance: ViralGains’ VoiceAlike® Audiences outperform third party segments across KPIs including Brand Lift, CTR, and on-site actions.
- Scalability: The partnership enables marketers and advertisers to match audiences to over 250 million consumers in the U.S.
- Optimized Budgets: Targeting a more accurate audience helps marketers avoid wasting budget by reaching the right customers.
- Persistent Audiences: Unlike cookies, RampIDs don’t expire after 30 days, which leads to uninterrupted campaign flights with longer-term consumer engagement and interaction.
- Prioritized Privacy: ViralGains prioritizes security and ethical data management by delivering meaningful engagement through intentionally-shared data within advertising.
“ViralGains’ Zero-Party and VoiceAlike® Audiences have been invaluable compared to standard third-party advertising audiences, and we’re thrilled to extend these higher quality audiences to our customers through this partnership,” said Cindy Brown, Chief Revenue Officer of ViralGains. “It sets marketers up for success with a solution that addresses the deprecation of cookies.”
ViralGains is a marketing platform that enables brands and agencies to discover, understand and nurture new and returning customers by leveraging zero-party data via interactive ads, audience building technology, and brand-defined insights. Headquartered in Boston, with locations in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and San Francisco, the company powers results for the most successful digital marketers and advertisers, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and half of the Fortune 10. For more information, please visit https://www.viralgains.com.
LiveRamp is the leading data enablement platform for the safe and effective use of data. Powered by core identity resolution capabilities and an unparalleled network, LiveRamp enables companies and their partners to better connect, control and activate data to transform customer experiences and generate more valuable business outcomes. LiveRamp’s fully interoperable and neutral infrastructure delivers end-to-end addressability for the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers. For more information, visit https://www.liveramp.com.