The MCM Awards are the industry’s top honors for b-to-b and b-to-c multichannel marketers. Formerly the Annual Catalog Awards and the I.Merchant Awards, the MCM Awards continue the tradition of recognizing superior print catalogs and Websites from around the globe. Gold and Silver awards are given out for quality in both print and Web. Cross Channel entries are eligible for Business-to-Business Multichannel Merchant of the Year and Consumer Multichannel Merchant of the Year honors.
Finalists will be announced in April; the Gold and Silver awards for best in Print, Web, and Cross Channel are presented at the Annual Conference for Catalog and Multichannel Merchants (ACCM). Winners will be featured in MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT’S Annual Awards issue in September 2009.
Why you should enter the MCM Awards
If your catalog or Website is named a finalist, you receive:
- Inclusion of catalog and/or Website image in special MCM Awards display during the 2009 ACCM, May 4-7 in New Orleans.
- Coverage in MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT magazine and on multichannelmerchant.com
If your catalog or Website is named a winner, you receive:
- Coverage in MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT’s September 2009 Awards issue, on mutlichannelmerchant.com, and in the ACCM Show Daily newsletter
- A public relations packet including a press release, a personalized quote from MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT Editor-in-Chief Melissa Dowling, and an MCM Awards logo for use in promoting your company’s win
All entrants receive:
- Comprehensive feedback from judges, including numerical scores in five judging categories (cover/home page, merchandising, copy, design and production/navigation and usability, and customer service and ordering)
- An opportunity to compete against the best in class – and win! (Read testimonials of past winners here)
How the MCM Awards are judged
MCM Awards finalists and winners are evaluated by a panel of industry experts through a series of three judging sessions — a prescreening, in-home evaluations, and a final judging session. Print and Web Channel entries are evaluated on creative, merchandising, copy, customer service/navigation, and marketing execution.
All entrants will receive extended feedback from the MCM Awards judging panel, including numerical scores of covers/home page, merchandising, copy, design and production/navigation and usability, and customer service and ordering.
Award Channels and Categories
The 2009 MCM Awards included 13 categories for catalogs and Websites mailed in the U.S.
Click here for a list of categories.
MCM Awards FAQ
Q: I’m a small marketer, and only the big guys become finalists and win.
A: There is a category made just for you: Small Cataloger/Web Merchant, open only to marketers with annual sales of less than $10 million! Plus, small marketers have walked away with top honors in bigger categories. For example, in the 2008 MCM Awards teas cataloger The Republic of Tea not only won the Gold Award in the Small Catalog category, it was our Catalog of the Year!
Click here for more FAQs
Past MCM Award Winners
For information or questions, contact Tim Parry at (203) 358-4161 or email@example.com