Vice President Profit and loss and strategic responsibility for the success of the telemarketing operation, including:
– Profit and loss responsibility on a center-by-center basis as well as on a client basis;
– Site selection and management selection to support new centers;
– Implementing sales and growth strategies to increase the size of the service agency;
– Developing and implementing the strategic business plan;
– Forecasting center capacity and staffing to meet client demand; and
– Setting call center standards and policies and procedures to ensure a high level of production and quality while increasing efficiency.
Regional Director Responsible for the operations and administration of multiple call centers, including:
– Directing center managers and support staff;
– Setting internal production goals to meet or exceed client goals and contractual requirements;
– Analyzing billing and program performance to determine center profitablity;
– Formulating and controlling budgeting and pricing;
– Sales forecasting and analysis;
– Facility design; and
– Telecommunications equipment selection.
Manager Responsibility for the operations of the call center, including:
– Managing the supervisory and representative staff to achieve production goals;
– Setting staffing levels;
– Program estimating, billing, and scheduling;
– Developing and issuing reports illustrating project activity and trends and changes in projects that affect center operations; and
– Monitoring and reporting program progress to clients and upper-level management.
Supervisor Day-to-day supervisory responsibility for a group of representatives within the center, including:
– Testing, training, monitoring, and evaluating representatives;
– Interviewing and selecting representatives to work on specific accounts;
– Writing specific account descriptions and objectives, summaries, and daily account reports;
– Scheduling and managing staff and workflow; and
– Ensuring productivity levels are maintained or exceeded.