Cloud-based inventory management provider Shopatron has introduced Inventory Lookup, a new freemium solution that will allow retailers and merchants to make their entire inventory visible online to consumers while providing analytics to improve in-store operations, stocking, merchandising and product marketing. The offering was unveiled at IRCE 2014.
Shopatron has unveiled a Customer Care Suite which includes a new set of APIs available within the Shopatron Developer applications, and a new sophisticated Customer Care Interface.
Recognizing that demanding, tech-savvy customers’ omnichannel expectations don’t end at the point of purchase, Shopatron launched the two platforms to complement its revolutionary order management technology, allowing retailers to intelligently manage the customer experience anytime, anywhere, and by any authorized user.
The Shopatron Customer Care Suite gives retailers the power to intercept customers at any channel–whether it be in-store, online, or at a call center–arming every associate with layers of order information to influence customer interactions. The advanced solutions support unfragmented information sharing that makes it easy for agents to create meaningful connections with customers, improving loyalty to increase sales and improving operational efficiencies to reduce costs.
The Shopatron Customer Care APIs give developers the freedom to plug Shopatron’s comprehensive backend capabilities into a retailer’s point of sale or customer care system of choice, giving users visibility and management of detailed customer and order information.
Furthermore, the refined Shopatron Customer Care Interface and its new user-friendly design connects any agent on any device to a streamlined, branded front-end, granting convenient access to review and modify order data contained within the patented Shopatron Order Exchange.
The new Customer Care Suite management tools promote exceptional customer experiences by allowing retailers to:
• Share detailed order information across channels to improve responsiveness, increase time-to-resolution, and enable customer appeasement and upsell strategies
• Provide store associates, call-center agents, and supervisors with uninterrupted access to Shopatron Customer Care functionality
• Leverage an intuitively designed web-based dashboard accessible from any device, to offer customers a personalized level of service that drives business value across all touchpoints
• Launch in-store save-the-sale functionality by empowering store associates to capture a ship-to-home or in-store pickup order through an API connected POS, in-store kiosk or a web enabled tablet or mobile device
• Integrate omnichannel customer care into a third-party call center quickly and inexpensively through flexible, cloud-based API integration
“Today’s shoppers crave seamless, cross-channel customer service experiences as much as they crave a seamless, cross-channel shopping experience,” said Shopatron Founder & CEO Ed Stevens. “Shopatron’s Customer Care Suite can instantly transform a retailer’s customer support center from a siloed operation with limited functionality into an extension of its physical and online stores. The new tools prime every customer-facing representative with resources essential to turning support channels into sales channels.”